The Google Analytics interface has recently been updated with a range of great new features to make it even easier to quickly browse vital statistics about your website and its visitors.
Each week, you may have been receiving your Google Analytics report via email. However as of June, the old scheduled emailing system will no longer be supported, and each scheduled report will need to be manually configured in order to continue.
If you would like to continue receiving Google Analytics reports, you can do one of the following:
Get access to your Analytics account so you can update the scheduled reports yourself.
- Firstly you will need to make sure you have a Google account, if you don’t have one then you can create a Google account here.
- Let us know what your account email address is and we’ll assign your Analytics account over to you. When you login to Google next, you will be able to view your Analytics dashboard.
- To schedule a report, go to the specific report within Google Analytics that you’d like sent. Under the Report heading, click on ‘Email’ and fill out the details. Remember to change the ‘attachment’ field from CSV to PDF. You can also choose how often you’d like the reports and on which day of the week!
- Add more than one report to the email schedule by going to the other report you’d like sent, click ‘Email’ under the report heading again and then click on ‘Add to an existing email’. Wait for the reports to come in!
- Find out about all the new Analytics features (and how to use them).
Get us to create and schedule custom reports for you! For a minimal fee ($50), we can create a customised report with the features you are currently seeing – visitor’s overview, content overview, traffic sources and site usage statistics, as well as some of the new extras like social media usage, mobile usage and more. Please send us the email addresses that you would like to receive reports to and we’ll set it up. If you have more than one website that you need a custom report for each additional report will only cost $25 to set up.
If you are a current SEO client then you won’t need to do a thing – we will update this for you as part of your regular SEO package. You will also still receive a quarterly traffic report with analysis on your search engine traffic, goal conversions and areas of improvement.