See how we have helped our clients get more business through their website by viewing some of the results we’ve achieved for them through SEO.
From small fashion boutiques to law firms, large national home builders and loan providers, e-CBD has helped hundreds of businesses across many industries perform better in search engines.
The case studies below show not only higher traffic, but better traffic. The organic traffic (in pink) accounts for visitor numbers from organic search engine results alone. Not only did we increase their organic search traffic, but also their conversion rate. To find out how we can help you achieve similar results through our proven SEO strategies and services, call our dedicated and experienced team today.
Case Study: Stroud Homes
Stroud Homes is an award-winning home builder with franchises all around Australia, the number of which has been growing exponentially.
Case Study: Andrew Williams Lawyers
Andrew Williams is a solicitor based in Perth, specialising in Criminal Law and Traffic Law.
Case Study: ABKJ Lawyers
Local, long established law firm providing commercial, will and estate, property and family law services on the Gold Coast.
Case Study: Goldsteins
Goldsteins is an iconic pie shop and bakery first established in 1944, a favourite amongst Gold Coast locals.
Case Study: Oasis Pool Constructions
Custom inground pool builders on the Gold Coast who specialise in the design and construction of residential swimming pools.
Case Study: BendTech
Specialising in stainless steel handrails and other disability products such as grab rails, shower seats and backrests for the disabled and elderly.
How did we achieve these results?
e-CBD's digital marketing team have decades of experience in search engine optimisation, with specialists in technical SEO, content strategy, on page optimisation and more. We like to envisage SEO as part of a holistic digital marketing strategy and enjoy collaborating with our clients in order to achieve excellent results for them.
What about keyword rankings?
You'll notice that our case studies above don't mention 'rankings'. We want to demonstrate to our clients that SEO provides a solid return on investment. While showing up on page one in search results for certain search phrases is still a very important part of SEO, it's not the only measure of success. Some of our clients have been with us for many years and we pride ourselves on getting them more leads, sales, phone calls or foot traffic - depending on the goals they are wishing to achieve.
With this in mind, we focus our efforts on getting clients to rank higher for a wide range of relevant topics (not just individual keywords) and will look at this in conjunction with other important metrics such as organic traffic and conversion rate.
So what do you do?
SEO covers a wide range of tasks that are carried out over an extended period of time. Each new client with us starts off with a comprehensive website audit. This is a very important step. We need to understand your site, your content, your audience and look for any obvious issues that could be hurting your SEO performance. We analyse your data and current results and work out your site's overall 'health'.
Following your audit is the fun part: we get to work!
- On page optimisation - headings, content, page titles, meta descriptions, internal links - just to name a few. All the basic on page optimisation is performed across existing content, across each page.
- Technical optimisation - page load speed, mobile optimisation, crawl errors, sitemaps, schema and so much more. The technical performance of your site is key in both usability and crawlability.
- Content strategy - more than just a blog post. What information is your site missing? What should you be answering? Your website needs to become the authority in your field, and you do this with quality content. We find keyword opportunities and create a content strategy based on this.
- Links - yes, link building is still a thing. Quality links. Relevant links. And consistency is important too. Changed address? Added a new service? Your N-A-P (name, address and phone) information needs to be consistent.
- Analysis - each time we work on your site we run important scans, check Google Analytics data, Search Console, conduct keyword research and use other important tools to track how your site is performing. We use this data as a basis for our ongoing work, and send you a monthly report too.