Advice and strategies for your SMB to grow it's leads and sales.
If you're not doing some basic marketing automation for your business you're missing out on a great opportunity to generate more leads and sales.
Marketing Automation is a powerful marketing tool for your business. Unfortunately, marketing automation software isn’t cheap PLUS it takes time and expertise to set it up so you see the results you’re hoping for.
This is the dilemma of marketing automation: an indispensable tool for marketing that is ineffective unless you use it well.
An Untapped Opportunity For Your Business
If you know what marketing automation is and what it’s capable of it’s an exciting step for your business to take.
Who wouldn’t like to:
- Increase leads/sales by following up with potential customers at crucial points in the sales process automatically.
- Get more reviews for your business automatically.
- Follow up with past customers automatically without having to remember to contact them after a set time.
- Get better quality leads automatically by filtering out tire kickers.
All of the above are achievable through marketing automation and so much more if you know how to set it up right.
We Make Marketing Automation Simple
We know the difference marketing automation can make to your business and that’s why we want to help as many businesses as possible integrate it into their marketing strategy.
We can recommend a suitably priced solution as well as help you set up the right automations for your business so you’ll get maximum benefit straight away.
“I encourage any business owner to look at their services if you are needing a crack team to take charge of your online marketing.”
“I am 100% confident to recommend e-CBD as the right choice of internet marketing agency for any business that wants to improve their online presence and increase their engagement with their market.”
How We Make Marketing Automation Work For You
Our 3-step approach to creating a tailored Marketing Automation strategy for your business helps us focus in on what’s important for you:
We meet with you to better understand your business and goals. We’ll talk you through the strategy and tactics you’ll need to achieve those goals.
We take away all that we’ve learned and create a digital strategy focused on your business goals. We’ll send you a comprehensive quote so we’re all on the same page.
Once we’re all happy we’ll get started. Each month we’ll update you on the performance of your digital marketing and adjust as needed to keep things headed in the right direction.
What is marketing automation? Instead of using a bunch of jargon let me show you a very simple example:
Oops, Looks Like You Forgot Something
Have you ever purchased something from a website and were just about ready to purchase it i.e. you’d filled in contact details, got interrupted by something, closed your laptop and then walked away?
The next day you’re checking your emails and you get an email from the online store you were checking out on. They are helpfully reminding you that you’d left some items in your cart and you hadn’t finished checking out.
You exclaim to yourself “oh that’s right!”, click the link in the email which helpfully has all your items in the cart and has remembered all your details so all you have to do is enter your payment details and purchase.
This is an example of marketing automation.
Okay, So What Is Marketing Automation Exactly?
You can see from the example above that marketing automation in it's most basic sense is a way for business owners to use software to automate marketing in a meaningful way to help grow their business as well as give their customers a much more personal experience.
What Are The Benefits Of Marketing Automation?
Instead of giving you a list of benefits how about we highlight some examples of ways to use it in your business:
- Follow up with customers who have abandoned cart with an automated email 6 hours later.
- Automatic emails that go out to customers who haven't purchase in the last 6 months with a special offer or discount.
- After purchase emails automated to go out 10 days after purchase so they can leave a review.
- A series of emails that goes out to a potential customer after they sign up to download a PDF guide relevant to your industry. These emails are designed to lead them further down the sales path and help nurture them to purchase.
- Reminders for clients who need follow up services from you. For example a pest control business where an automated email goes out 6 months after a treatment. If you don't respond, then another email goes out 3 months later to ask again.
- Using some code on your website you can send emails to potential clients who visit certain pages (who you have an email address for) that nurture them through to purchase.
- Reduce churn by setting up an email sequence which help educate new customers and set their expectations for your services. This level of support is challenging to achieve without automation.
How Do I Choose Marketing Automation Software?
It really depends on what your goals and budget are.
At the most basic level MailChimp includes some simple but powerful automation features in it's free version. This is a good way to get a taste of the power of marketing automation.
The SaaS (Software as a Service) market has grown fast over the last few years as people grasp the potential for marketing automation. A growing number of marketing automation software options for a variety of budgets have emerged.
At e-CBD we've chosen to work with SharpSpring for a complete CRM and marketing automation solution. Because we partner with SharpSpring we can no only set up your business in their system but pass on significant saving on the monthly license fee.