We have been running successful Google AdWords (now known as Google Ads) campaigns on behalf of our clients for many years. Let our experience save you time and money, and bring you the results you’ve been looking for.
Don’t waste another cent
We have seen countless businesses spend thousands on “garbage clicks” that have never brought in a sale or enquiry, Ad accounts that have been incorrectly setup or poorly managed. If you think this might be you, call us now.
Google Ads and paid search can be a highly effective part of your digital marketing strategy when done correctly. This means bringing in quality leads at a minimum cost to you, however, all too often we see businesses fall into the trap of spending too much without getting any real return on investment.
e-CBD is experienced in all aspects of Google AdWords and Pay Per Click Marketing with the results to prove it.
We can help setup the following types of campaigns:
- Google Search ads: traditional text ads in search results
- Google Display Network: image and text ads across other websites in Google's Display Network
- YouTube Advertising: video ad campaigns
- Google Shopping Campaigns: product listings in the Merchant Centre
- Local Campaigns: across various channels, connecting your Google My Business listing
- Remarketing: showing your ads to people who have previously visited your website
- Dynamic Search Ads: great for large sites or ecommerce stores with many products
Plus being a Google Partner gives us access to a Google representative for ongoing support at no extra cost to you.
Why choose Google Ads?
- Gain visibility in search engine results quickly - if you've launched a brand new website or are promoting new products, it can take some time for it to show in organic search results. Additionally, if you're not doing some form of Search Engine Optimisation, then it's likely these pages won't show up on the first page of Google search results if you’re in a competitive industry. A paid campaign on Google Ads will allow your new website or new products to show at the top of results as soon as you start your campaign.
- Receive highly targeted traffic - you can refine your Ads campaign to target your audience by location and device (for example, using a mobile, desktop or tablet). If you are careful with your chosen keywords, ad copy and landing pages, you can be sure to receive targeted traffic and a higher conversion rate (not just a higher click through rate).
- Have greater control over your campaigns - the Google Ads dashboard lets you finetune your campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment. Control your daily budget spend, which days of the week that your ads are showing along with what time, whether it’s on the search network or display network and more. Make your ads more appealing by including call outs, extra links to key pages on your site, location extensions, add a 'Call' option for mobile devices and much more.
- Highly measurable results - know exactly how your paid campaigns are performing by connecting Google Analytics and Google Ads for reporting. With detailed data, you can see how long your Ads traffic spends on the website, which pages they visit and what actions they take, allowing you to refine your campaigns even further. The end goal is that your paid traffic turns into a qualified lead.
How does Google Ads work?
Like other forms of pay per click marketing, you are literally paying for each click on your ads.
Using an auction system, you bid for advertising positions in Google's search engine results page against competitors that are targeting the same search terms. The amount you pay per click can vary greatly and is dependent on the relevancy and quality of your ads (quality score), the landing page the ads are going to, as well as how many other people may be bidding for the same keywords.
Keyword research will help determine appropriate keywords to target, as well as how much the average cost per click will be.This then helps us determine your recommended daily budget as well as the approximate number of sales or enquiries you can expect from your campaigns.
Once a daily budget is determined, your campaign is set up and your ads will show until your budget has been reached. To give you a rough idea, if you have a daily ad budget of $50, and the average cost per click is around $2, you can expect to get approximately 25 clicks on your ad each day*.
It might sound easy to set up, but it takes a lot of experience to know how to create an effective campaign that maximises your spend, minimises waste and gets you clicks that convert. It's important to engage an experienced PPC advertiser to manage your campaigns or you could end up spending a lot more than you need to.
*Google's algorithm is very complex; the above figures are simply designed to illustrate how PPC works. Actual figures and results vary greatly from client to client, campaign to campaign and are dependant on search term competitiveness, ad quality score and many more factors.
The e-CBD Difference
With our Google AdWords management services, we don't charge a commission on how much you spend in Google so we're not interested in making you spend more. In fact, we'd rather you spend less, get better returns and invest those saved $$ into long term digital marketing strategies like SEO. We only charge you for our management time.
Your time is valuable and learning to run your own PPC campaigns properly is a big commitment. When you pay for Ads management you are paying for our experience, knowledge and skill. We start with an organised ad account structure and set up ad groups based on your different goals, products or services, or campaign types.
We carefully craft ad copy to encourage click through (from the right audience), and design custom paid advertising campaigns that target high quality search terms - notice we said high quality, not high traffic? One of the biggest mistakes we see in poorly managed Google Ads campaigns is the quality of their keywords:
High Traffic does not = Higher ROI
You need quality keywords that deliver a qualified customer to your website. This little difference pays off.
Our Google Ads campaigns are designed to bring you qualified traffic that converts. This is how we measure the success of a campaign, with the ultimate goal being more customers or clients for you. We consider:
- How many enquiries or sales you received as a result of the campaign
- What is the cost per conversion (what you spent for that lead)
- How does your paid traffic interact with your website?
Based on your Analytics data, we carefully fine-tune your campaigns to maximise performance, improve your quality score and actually achieve your business goals.
We take into account a number of different factors and use a holistic approach to manage our clients’ campaigns and monitor performance. If your current Ads campaign is costing you more than you’re getting back, contact us today to see how we can improve your return on investment.