With the rise of Google+, Twitter and the behemoth that is Facebook it looks like the social internet is here to stay. People use social sites like these everyday. Heck, most 20-somethings check their Facebook feed before even getting out of bed in the morning!
Today more people are turning to the internet and their friends on social sites for trusted recommendations for businesses and products. If you run a business and you’re not engaging in a social network or two then you’re missing out on some very valuable opportunities to turn your customers opinion of you from this:
After reading through our 5 part* guide you’ll know what online reputation management is and learn real actionable items of how to do it yourself.
- Online Reputation Management Guide: Part 1 – Get a better grasp of what online reputation management is all about
- Online Reputation Management Guide: Part 2 – See real examples of reputation management in action, the good & the bad
- Online Reputation Management Guide: Part 3 – Find out how to monitor what people are saying about you online
- Online Reputation Management Guide: Part 4 – Learn how to respond to what people are saying about you online
- Online Reputation Management Guide: Part 5 – How to get rid of those negative reviews
*Bonus Reputation Management Article
- Qantas’ Online Reputation Management – A critique of Qantas and their handling of their own online reputation directly after the controversial grounding in early November 2011