How Paid Search Will Improve Your Business
Hi All! I’m Ryan Pryor (Nashville, USA), and I’m headed your way in a few weeks to do some guest speaking at the next e-CBD information workshop. Luke Garfield and I will be covering Google AdWords, Facebook advertising and all you need to know about building your own pay per click (PPC) account.
BUT, to get the most out of the evening, we need your input! If you’re coming (or even if you’re not), tell us what you want to gain from the evening!
More importantly, let us know something of who you are and what you do, as a business. The more we know about you, the more we can tailor our thoughts and examples to your real-world practice.
- Are you working in a very specific local region or are you focusing on national or international business?
- What types of services or products do you offer?
- Do you have a physical location customers can visit or are you strictly online?
- What target demographics do you aim to serve?
- What makes your business unique?
- How competitive is your market?
- What are the purposes and goals of your website?
- What types of online (and offline) marketing have you tried previously?
- How do you feel they benefited you?
- Which marketing channel has been the most successful to date?
- Are you involved with e-commerce or lead management?
That was a lot of questions, right?! (Leave your questions and comments below and if you have specific enquiries you can always email us through our contact form – Luke)
My goal here is to get you thinking and hopefully that’s what I did. Let us know what questions or thoughts percolated as you read. The more you tell us what you think, and what you expect to get out of the seminar, the more we’ll know how to address your concerns and needs.
So, if you’re hungering to know more about how online advertising can boost your business, make sure you register for this workshop as positions are filling up quickly.
(After all, I only make it to Australia every few… um, well, this is actually the first time…)
Looking forward to meeting everyone in less than a weeks!