In 2014 Mobile internet usage overtook Desktop, hailed as one of the biggest shifts since the internet began!
While much of this traffic is on social media sites, many of our clients receive more than 50% of their web traffic through mobile phones. That’s a market that’s just too big to ignore.
The mobile market results in some great returns too!
- 9 out of 10 searchers take action after searching on a mobile device
- After looking up a local business on a mobile device 61% call and 59% visit the business
- 36% of people searching on a mobile device take action immediately, with 39% within a few hours and 14% within a day
- Tablet users on average spend 50% more than PC users
To make the most of this market it’s becoming increasingly important to develop a responsive website for your business.
Users visiting your website on their mobile device have little patience for a poor user experience. Things that look great on a desktop like large images, videos and drop down menus can take time to load on a mobile device. Too much content also requires users to do a lot of ‘pinch and zoom’. If they can’t use your site effortlessly they will go in search of one they can.
The team at e-CBD create beautifully designed mobile and responsive websites that are unique to your needs and branding, increasing your exposure to mobile audiences.
Our mobile website features include;
- Compatibility with all major mobile, tablet, e-reader and desktop platforms
- A simple ‘click to call’ feature on your business number
- Supporting touch, mouse and cursor based input methods
- Allowing the same underlying codebase to automatically scale from smartphone to desktop sized screens
- Integrated with our ModX Content Management System so you can edit the content yourself
Tired of losing customers? To talk about how a Mobile Friendly Website can help your business, contact the experienced team at e-CBD today!