We’ve been pretty busy of late developing exciting new and improved services to help you. There’s bound to be something to help market your business so take a look at what’s on offer now…
- Team Changes – introducing our latest member and changes to the e-CBD team.
- Mobile Websites– appeal to the fastest growing source of web searches.
- Dialogix– our social media monitoring tool is new and improved!
- Case Study: SuperSprout – see what we’ve done for our latest client.
- Google Alerts– keep track of a topic without even looking.
In an effort to streamline account management Luke Crumpton’s title has been changed to Account Executive, making him the go-to guy for all your website updates. Luke can provide you with quote estimates and communicate with you through the entire process of your update.
If you have any changes for your website contact Luke by email or call 07 5531 3810.
Our SEO Coordinator and Community Manager Kristina has had a role change to SEO Specialist & Account Manager. This means Krissy will now also be managing some new projects, particularly new websites for our SEO clients.
New Team Members
e-CBD would also like to welcome 2 new members to our team – web designer Justin Gray and Nathan Martyn, our professional Copywriter. We are happy to now offer Copywriting and Content Strategy as a dedicated service to our clients. Make sure your site’s content is written to current web and SEO standards, and grabs readers’ attention using the most important information on your site. Web users skim and scan when they browse, so make sure they can find the info they need with easy to read and well written content.
With the advancements of smartphone technology more and more website searches are being done by mobile devices, which means having a mobile website for your business is more important than ever. Our new mobile website services will increase your user exposure with an easy to manage site unique to your needs with features such as:
- Compatibility with all major smartphone, tablet, e-reader & desktop platforms including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm WebOS, Nokia/Symbian, Windows Phone 7, Opera Mobile/Mini, Firefox Mobile, Kindle and all modern browsers.
- Integrated with our MODx Content Management system so you can update the content yourself.
Find out more about getting a Mobile Website.
Whether you belong to a social media network or not, you can be sure a large number of your customers are and probably talk about your company online. Dialogix lets you listen to your customer’s thoughts unfiltered, giving you the opportunity to turn bad opinions around.
They’ve recently rolled out some big changes and is full of great new features, including Accurate Sentiment Analysis that can actually tell the difference between sarcasm and genuine praise or slander.
Don’t take our word for it though; contact Susannah Strauss to arrange a free 7 day trial so you can see first-hand why Dialogix is the best social media monitoring tool in Australia.
Check out the amazing changes we’ve done for one of our new client. SuperSprout make 100% pure Australian fruit and vegetable powders and are leading the way in the super foods industry. They came to e-CBD to handle their social media strategy, redesign the website and optimise the site for search engines.
What we achieved:
- Currently 2 months into a comprehensive and aggressive SEO strategy
- 4 first position rankings for targeted keywords after only 2 months
- Designed and developed a beautiful e-Commerce website with full functionality to make the site a one stop retail experience for customers.
Take a look at the case study for more information.
Google Alerts notifies you by email with results matching search terms that you’re interested in. Alerts searches web pages, news articles and blogs to let you monitor anything on the web for whatever reason. Google Alerts can be used to:
- Find out what is being said about a company, brand or product.
- Monitor a particular news story.
- Keep up to date on a competitor or industry.
Set up a Google Alert for your own business at www.google.com/alerts
Need some advice?
Don’t forget that we are here to answer your questions – if you need some advice, have some queries about some of our new services, or would like to talk to us about Search Engine Optimisation, simply call us on 07 5531 3810 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
Marilyn, Sally & the e-CBD team